Join us in praising the Lord for what he is continuing to do in the lives of those that have attended our trainings: “My husband is a catechist in (a major denominational) Church, but I have never heard such teaching. I am going to handle over the document to him to read and teach it to the congregation. We want WILD to go through churches for help. Ignorance has destroyed us. We are just going to church without understanding things and our families are suffering, because we are cynical and lazy; but they never teach us these kinds of teachings.” WILD Seminar Participant
Please continue to pray Galatians 6:9-10 over these WILD Leaders and their families
* West Africa regional coordinator David Mulbah and his family – wisdom and spiritual insight.
* Liberia National Director Moses Kerkulah and his family and the Liberian team and families, Germue Kwenah, Peter Flomo Jr., Jeremy Bono, Moses Dolo, Hawa Koko, Loila Nyama, Hawa Kweyeteh and Willifred Bemah along with their families.
* Ivory Coast National Director Bishop Blaise Dadie and family, along with national team
* Sierra Leone National Director Patrick Fofana and his family and the national team Member Michael Davis, Paul Taralwally, John Kamara, Medna Fofana, Elizabeth Faiya, Kadie Sesay and Mrs. Fofana
* Benin National Director Olumumy Germain, and national team members Kpatinvoh Jami Romian, Houngbola Yesssoufou, Ahouandjinou, Aruona Rafatou
* Togo National Director Emmanuel Kossi Zagana and national team members Adjogah Koffi Blewussi, Adjogah Soussoule Kodjo, Yawo Kpelevi, Sessi Afi Delali, Louis Segla
* Ghana National Director Samuel Mohenu and Team
Galatians 6:9-10 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
As alwyas, THANK YOU for praying with us! We could not do what we do without the power of your prayers!