Join us in praising the Lord for this testimony from a WILD Trainee: “Since this spiritual leadership education program organized by WILD, without being a pastor at the beginning, I learned many things as a trainer. My desire to read the word of God daily and share it with my entourage has increased. Many people do ask me which Bible School I have attended. I have never been to Bible School, but only the discipleship training has blessed me a lot. I am very grateful to WILD for this program that has personally trained me and changed my spiritual level through topics that we are shearing. Even in Sunday school, they are very happy about my interventions”
Please pray over the following:
Special Requests – 1) Medical situation for Christina Katandalira and WILD Burundi team member Yvonne
2) WILD is in need of a race director for our WILD Hodag Mini-Tri, on August 27th. Contact the WILD office if interested
3) Burundi’s Nat. Director Richard Ndizeye’s wife’s sister passed away. Uganda Team member James Kaziba’s brother also passed away. Prayer for the families
Please pray Psalms 51:15-17 Unseal my lips, O Lord, that my mouth may praise you. You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one. You do not want a burnt offering. The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit.
• Regional Director Rev. Edward and Grace Baleke and their family, along with National Director John Kamanzi & Team members Grace Baleke, Nelson Kyasooka, James Kaziba, David Kwagala, Hawah Nakakaawa, Denis Nkuubi and families
• Rwanda – Augustine Gatawaya and team
• Dem Republic of Congo – Josue Lukoo and team
* Burundi – Richard Ndizeye and team
* Kenya – Francis Mundia and team
THANK YOU for praying with us! We could not do what we do without the power of your prayers!