Join us in praising the Lord for testimonies like this:
“My view of things has changed with WILD teachings. I’m getting better understanding of the Bible I could easily be deceived, but now my level of understanding God and His word, my personal relationship with Him have grown up” WILD Trainee
Please pray for these special requests:
Special Requests – 1) Medical situation for Christina Katandalira and WILD Burundi team member Yvonne who broke her leg. Also, WILD Democratic Republic of Congo, Josue Lukoo, three of his children are quite sick.
2) WILD is in need of a race director for our WILD Hodag Mini-Tri, on August 27th. If interested, contact the WILD office.
3) Upcoming trainings in several countries
Please pray Galatians 6:1-5 for the following leaders:
* West Africa regional coordinator David Mulbah and his family – wisdom and spiritual insight.
* Liberia National Director Moses Kerkulah and his family and the Liberian team and families, Germue Kwenah, Peter Flomo Jr., Jeremy Bono, Moses Dolo, Hawa Koko, Loila Nyama, Hawa Kweyeteh and Willifred Bemah along with their families.
* Ivory Coast National Director Bishop Blaise Dadie and family, along with national team
* Sierra Leone National Director Patrick Fofana and his family and the national team Member Michael Davis, Paul Taralwally, John Kamara, Medna Fofana, Elizabeth Faiya, Kadie Sesay and Mrs. Fofana
* Benin National Director Olumumy Germain, and national team members Kpatinvoh Jami Romian, Houngbola Yesssoufou, Ahouandjinou, Aruona Rafatou
* Togo National Director Emmanuel Kossi Zagana and national team members Adjogah Koffi Blewussi, Adjogah Soussoule Kodjo, Yawo Kpelevi, Sessi Afi Delali, Louis Segla
* Ghana National Director Samuel Mohenu and Team
Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself. Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important. Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else. For we are each responsible for our own conduct.
THANK YOU for praying with us!