Join us in praising the Lord for testimonies like these:
“Since this spiritual leadership education program organized by WILD, without being a pastor at the beginning, I learned many things as a trainer. My desire to read the word of God daily and share it with my entourage has increased. Many people do ask me which Bible School I have attended. I have never been to Bible School, but only the discipleship training has blessed me a lot. I am very grateful to WILD for this program that has personally trained me and changed my spiritual level through topics that we are shearing. Even in Sunday school with Assembly of God people, they are very happy about my interventions” WILD Togo Team Trainer
Please pray for these special requests:
1) Medical situation for Christina Katandalira and WILD Burundi team member Yvonne who broke her leg.
2) WILD is in need of a race director for our WILD Hodag Mini-Tri, on August 27th. If interested, contact the WILD office.
3) Upcoming trainings in several countries
Please pray Galations 6:1-5 for our following members:
• Regional Director Rev. Edward and Grace Baleke and their family, along with National Director John Kamanzi & Team members Grace Baleke, Nelson Kyasooka, James Kaziba, David Kwagala, Hawah Nakakaawa, Denis Nkuubi and families
• Rwanda – Augustine Gatawaya and team
• Dem Republic of Congo – Josue Lukoo and team
* Burundi – Richard Ndizeye and team
* Kenya – Francis Mundia and team
Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself. Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important. Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else. For we are each responsible for our own conduct.