Join us in praising the Lord for testimonies like these:
Recent trainings in Liberia, Kenya and Burundi went well. People were challenged – “ “WILD teaching is very helpful but the three days given to us were not enough. So, I personally recommend a whole week for WILD WOMEN TRAINING. I believe that we the women of Liberia need more training from WILD. The trainers were all excellent and food was good. The lessons learnt have impacted my life so much. For me, this WILD BOOKLET is my next Bible lesson that I will use in my church to teach other women, even in the community. I will further use this material to impact women for Christ.” Liberian wife
Please pray for these special requests:
1) Medical situation for Christina Katandalira (wife of Malawi team member Eliud) continues to be sick and in pain. Wisdom for the doctors. Also WILD Burundi team member Yvonne broke her leg. Wisdom and guidance on navigating through this type of injury.
2) WILD is in need of a race director for our WILD Hodag Mini-Tri, on August 27th. If interested, contact the WILD office.
3) Upcoming trainings in several countries
Please pray Galations 6:1-5 for our following members:
* African Coordinator & South central Africa Reg Dir Henry & Catherine Mukonda & family.
* Zambia National Director Alan Kasungami and his family along with the Zambian team and families – Samuel Yawila, Naphtali Musansa, Leward Captain, Lewis Kulya, Leah Kajoba, Hellen Chimba, Brian Chansa, Anthony Chitambala and Gabriel Kolala.
* Malawi National Director Richard and Memory Chirwa and family, and other National team and families of Morton Kalua, Kingsley Kaunda, Christopher Mwaupighu
* Zimbabwe National Director Mairos and Tsitsi Mubvumbi and family, along with Vincent Zimbanje. Edson Muchemwa, Tariro Mutototwa, Victor Makarati, and their families.
*Botswana National Director Petrus Moleboge and team and all their families.
Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself. Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important. Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else. For we are each responsible for our own conduct.