Join us in praising the Lord!
Last week at the Football Coaches Clinic, WILD had an exhibit featuring the Leadership Development class. Key contacts were made as we were able to talk with numerous school personnel. Some were simply checking out what WILD has to offer in the class. A couple walked up to the WILD booth and quickly said, “This is what our school needs!”
Special Prayer requests:
1) Medical situations for a couple of people in the WILD family. Christina (wife of Malawi team member Eliud Katandalira) is still sick and in a lot of pain. Wisdom for the doctors to know what is affecting her.
The daughter of WILD team member in India dealing with tuberculosis and is getting better
Three sons of WILD Burundi National Director Richard Ndizeye are battling malaria and getting better. Now they have large medical bills.
2) WILD is in need of a race director for our WILD Hodag Mini-Tri, on August 27th. If interested, contact the WILD office.
Please pray 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 as you pray for:
* West Africa regional coordinator David Mulbah and his family – wisdom and spiritual insight.
* Liberia National Director Moses Kerkulah and his family and the Liberian team and families, Germue Kwenah, Peter Flomo Jr., Jeremy Bono, Moses Dolo, Hawa Koko, Loila Nyama, Hawa Kweyeteh and Willifred Bemah along with their families.
* Ivory Coast National Director Bishop Blaise Dadie and family, along with national team
* Sierra Leone National Director Patrick Fofana and his family and the national team Member Michael Davis, Paul Taralwally, John Kamara, Medna Fofana, Elizabeth Faiya, Kadie Sesay and Mrs. Fofana
* Benin National Director Olumumy Germain, and national team members Kpatinvoh Jami Romian, Houngbola Yesssoufou, Ahouandjinou, Aruona Rafatou
* Togo National Director Emmanuel Kossi Zagana and national team members Adjogah Koffi Blewussi, Adjogah Soussoule Kodjo, Yawo Kpelevi, Sessi Afi Delali, Louis Segla
* Ghana National Director Samuel Mohenu and Team
1 Corinthians 9:19-23
Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ. When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law. When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore the law of God; I obey the law of Christ. When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some. I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings.
THANK YOU for praying with us! We could not do what we do without the power of your prayers!