THANK YOU for praying with us! We could not do what we do without the power of your prayers!
- Join us in praising the Lord that 19 participants worked a couple of hours discussing biblical passages on spiritual gifts then took a spiritual gifts inventory. After that, everyone was involved in an activity putting a puzzle together that exhibited the Body of Christ working together. We finished up with how to use the spiritual gifts people have within the Body of Christ and to impact their worlds. Great day.
There is great power in prayer!
Special Requests –
1) Contacting high schools to offer the Leadership Development class that has been created by WILD. At the end of March, we have a booth at the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association annual conference offering material on this class and to sign up. Also, if you know of a school official that is looking for this type of class, contact the WILD office.
2) WILD is in need of finding and developing a race director for our WILD Hodag Mini-Tri, which will be on August 27th. The person should be from the USA. If interested, contact the WILD office.
3) People from two countries new to WILD have made contact with our office, desiring to learn more of what WILD offers and how to become involved.
Please pray John 17:21-23
* Nepali Regional Director Ram Prasad Shrestha, wife Keshari and family.
* Nepali Acting Director Yadav Budhathoki and his family and the National team, Martha Gautam, Santosh Limbu, Labish Kumar Rai, Amulya Shrestha, Prakash Maharjan, Deepak Bardewa and Ram Kumar Budhathoki
* India National Director Rev. Anand Lal and his family, Rocky Yazak, Ranjit Joseph, Mrs. Malti Marken, Amit & Rev. Devender Verma
I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.