THANK YOU for praying with us! We could not do what we do without the power of your prayers!
Join us in praising the Lord for:
Both opportunities for Mike Prom to speak at two Bible school chapels were well received and appreciated plus some student interest was shown as Mike also shared about WILD.
There is great power in prayer!
Special Request – WILD is in need of finding and developing a race director for our WILD Hodag Mini-Tri, which will be on August 27th. The person should be from the USA. If interested, contact the WILD office.
Please pray Colossians 3:12-15 for our Leaders:
* West Africa regional coordinator David Mulbah and his family – wisdom and spiritual Insight.
* Liberia National Director Moses Kerkulah and his family and the Liberian team and families, Germue Kwenah, Peter Flomo Jr., Jeremy Bono, Moses Dolo, Hawa Koko, Loila Nyama, Hawa Kweyeteh and Willifred Bemah along with their families.
* Ivory Coast National Director Bishop Blaise Dadie and family, along with national team
* Sierra Leone National Director Patrick Fofana and his family and the national team members Michael Davis, Paul Taralwally, John Kamara, Medna Fofana, Elizabeth Faiya, Kadie Sesay and Mrs. Fofana
* Benin National Director Olumumy Germain, and national team members Kpatinvoh Jami Romian, Houngbola Yesssoufou, Ahouandjinou, Aruona Rafatou
* Togo National Director Emmanuel Kossi Zagana and national team members Adjogah, Koffi Blewussi, Adjogah Soussoule Kodjo, Yawo Kpelevi, Sessi Afi Delali, Louis Segla
* Ghana National Director Samuel Mohenu and Team
Mike continues to contact high schools to offer the Leadership Development class that has been created by this office, now taught at three high schools for one half graduation credit. If you know of a school official that is looking for this type of class, contact the WILD office.
Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts