Ephesians 4:29-32 – Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Please pray for the Virtual Summit – Aug 30-Sept 1: Please also pray for video preparations and quality WiFi reception during the Summit. Also, Nicki Henderson, tech person for the Summit has a major health concern.
Please pray the following for the leaders:
* African Coordinator & South central Africa Reg Dir Henry & Catherine Mukonda & family.
* Zambia National Director Alan Kasungami and his family along with the Zambian team and families – Samuel Yawila, Naphtali Musansa, Leward Captain, Lewis Kulya, Leah Kajoba, Hellen Chimba, Brian Chansa, Anthony Chitambala and Gabriel Kolala.
* Malawi National Director Richard and Memory Chirwa and family, and other National team and families of Morton Kalua, Kingsley Kaunda, Christopher Mwaupighu.
* Zimbabwe National Director Mairos and Tsitsi Mubvumbi and family, along with Vincent Zimbanje. Edson Muchemwa, Tariro Mutototwa, Victor Makarati, and their families.
* Financial needs – Decision made to end some training funding due to shortage of funds.
* WILD trainers discipling and holding conferences. Wisdom and spiritual insight.
Thanks for praying, Mike
We appreciate your support! Be sure to check out our donations page. Dismiss